Sunday, January 26, 2014

How to answer the 1st Question in an interview i.e. Tell me about yourself?



How to answer the 1st Question in an interview i.e. Tell me about yourself?
For some people its seems difficult to starts answering in an interview, specially they got confused on the very first question "Tell me about yourself", they might be thinking that maybe they should tell about their family background or hobbies or try to tell who they are, but Hey! in a professional interview the interviewer is not interested in this, rather he wants to know about your abilities and skills with respect to the job offered. So in my opinion when you are asked this question be prepared to answer this by telling your name, your education and your set of experience and skills with respect to the skills required for the job.
For further guidance and questions and feedback comet or inbox me at Syed Owais Mukhtar
Like this page: https://www.fb.com/SyedOwaisMukhtar

No comments:

Post a Comment